It’s often difficult to concentrate on tasks with so many distractions in our tech-filled world. However, you can use your iPhone to your advantage and stay focused on the task at hand with any of these 5 apps!
“Have you ever been addicted to your phone and just cannot put it down? Forest provides an interesting solution to beat your phone addiction. You can plant a seed in Forest. In the following time, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check Facebook or play a game, your tree will wither away. With this interesting mechanism, the sense of achievement and responsibility will drive our users to stay away from their phone with no pain.
• A self-motivated and interesting way to help you beat phone addiction. Stay focused, be present!
• Stay focused and get more things done
• Based on Pomodoro technique
• Turn your focused time into a lovely forest
• Manage your own tags and view the detailed statistics about how you allocate your time
• Compete with friends and users around the world
• Earn reward and unlock more tree species
• Track your focused time in Health App
• Plant real trees on the Earth and protect our environment”
“Bring structure to your workflow by utilizing the Pomodoro technique with Emphasis.
Pomodoro technique is an effective strategy for using time wisely, increase productivity, and achieving greater results, allows you to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination.
It’s really simple to use:
1. Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
2. Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
3. Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch, or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
4. Repeat this work/break cycle and take longer breaks when you feel you need to.
Emphasis is much more than just a Pomodoro timer.
With Emphasis you can take notes and create checklists. It’s a highly customizable time tracker with analytics, minimalistic design, and beautiful color themes.”
“Tick is a simple Pomodoro tool while supporting todo and tasks list. Cultivate the habit of concentrating, starting from Tick.
1. Are you bothered about not being able to focus on doing something?
2. Do you feel tired after a long period of concentration?
3. Do you know someone else is working hard or learning when you have nothing to do?
If one of the questions is “yes”, then “Tick” will help you.
“Tick” for you to do the following things:
1. Cutting time, work 25 minutes and then rest for 5 minutes.Not long nor short 25 minutes allows you to focus more easily, and 5 minutes of rest can make you more long-term work or study.
2. Noisy environment, “Tick” built-in white noise will help you stay focused
3. At a glance statistical data, help you analyze your best working hours
4. The Interesting ranking system can inspire you to good work or study.
Have a try, “Tick” may give you a surprise.”
“Here is what Focus Keeper Pro offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)”
“Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused app lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
– Manage your tasks
– Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
– Fast and easy goal tracking
– Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of work intervals between long breaks
• Target number of work intervals per day
– Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
– And much more!”