It’s often difficult to concentrate on tasks with so many distractions in our tech-filled world. However, you can use your iPhone to your advantage and stay focused on the task at hand with any of these 5 apps!
“Have you ever been addicted to your phone and just cannot put it down? Forest provides an interesting solution to beat your phone addiction. You can plant a seed in Forest. In the following time, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check Facebook or play a game, your tree will wither away. With this interesting mechanism, the sense of achievement and responsibility will drive our users to stay away from their phone with no pain.
• A self-motivated and interesting way to help you beat phone addiction. Stay focused, be present!
• Stay focused and get more things done
• Based on Pomodoro technique
• Turn your focused time into a lovely forest
• Manage your own tags and view the detailed statistics about how you allocate your time
• Compete with friends and users around the world
• Earn reward and unlock more tree species
• Track your focused time in Health App
• Plant real trees on the Earth and protect our environment”
“Freedom blocks distractions on your iPad and iPhone so you can focus on what matters most.
Freedom users report gaining an average of 2.5 hours of productive time each day and we’re proud to have helped our users reclaim 10,000,000 hours in the past year.
Don’t let distracting and addicting technology steal your time from what’s important – find the ‘Freedom’ to focus.
BLOCK YOUR DISTRACTIONS
– Block an unlimited number of distractions for as long as you want. Either select one from a pre-made blocklist or create your own custom blocklist of all your time-consuming distractions.
SYNC ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– With Freedom you can sync your block sessions across your iPad and iPhone, as well as your Mac and Windows computers.
– Choose to schedule your blocks now, later, or create recurring blocks to help make focus and productivity a habit.
– Make it harder to circumvent blocks with Locked Mode and break even the most pernicious habits and addictions.”
“Tick is a simple Pomodoro tool while supporting todo and tasks list. Cultivate the habit of concentrating, starting from Tick.
1. Are you bothered about not being able to focus on doing something?
2. Do you feel tired after a long period of concentration?
3. Do you know someone else is working hard or learning when you have nothing to do?
If one of the questions is “yes”, then “Tick” will help you.
“Tick” for you to do the following things:
1. Cutting time, work 25 minutes and then rest for 5 minutes.Not long nor short 25 minutes allows you to focus more easily, and 5 minutes of rest can make you more long-term work or study.
2. Noisy environment, “Tick” built-in white noise will help you stay focused
3. At a glance statistical data, help you analyze your best working hours
4. The Interesting ranking system can inspire you to good work or study.
Have a try, “Tick” may give you a surprise.”
“Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)”
“Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
– Manage your tasks
– Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
– Fast and easy goal tracking
– Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of work intervals between long breaks
• Target number of work intervals per day
– Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
– And much more!”