That aluminum and steel steed of yours does a lot for you during its life… whether it’s hauling cargo or kiddies. These apps are great for keeping tabs on how your car is performing, as well as helping you out in a bind.
“Taking care of your car is easier than ever with the free CARFAX Car Care app. Only the Free Car Care mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
CARFAX Car Care FEATURES
– Track auto repair and service history for up to 8 cars
– See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
– Get alerts for upcoming service
– Know when your next registration is due
– Be the first to know about safety recalls
– Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
– Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
– Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
– Login with Facebook
– Personalize your car with a photo and nickname”
“Check out the new Auto Care 3. It has photos, locations and you can invite others to see the latest changes.
Are you neglecting your car’s maintenance needs because of your busy lifestyle? Track your car’s service and gas fill-ups with Auto Care. Start getting the maximum performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your car.
• Manage as many cars as you need
• Log your fill-ups and car services
• Be reminded of due services
• Works with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Odometer can be in miles, kilometers or hours
• Fuel can be in gallons or liters
• Fuel economy can be in MPG, UK MPG, km/l or l/100km
• Record distances using the tripmeter or odometer
• Track your car’s service history
• Review the history of a specific service
• Can be by month or distance
• Can be a specific date or odometer
• Includes a few reminders to get you started”
“Fuel Monitor is your assistant to help keeping an eye on the cost for cars: fuels, charging, services, repairs and other fees. Just add the miles, gallons and cost, it could calculate the fuel economy for gasoline car, and energy consumption for electric car automatically, which would help you save your money and time.
Set the services interval, it would intelligently list the due date or odometer of each maintenance in schedule.
⁃ Supports multiple vehicles.
⁃ Manage basic info of your cars: VIN, Plate, Tire Size and engine type etc.
⁃ Track expense for each vehicle separately.
⁃ Calculate fuel consumption automatically.
⁃ Calculate cost per mile/km.
⁃ Track fuel logs including fuel-up, price, total cost, date, odometer, location, etc.
⁃ Calculate energy consumption automatically.
⁃ Calculate cost per mile/km.
⁃ Track charging logs including reading, price, total cost, date, percentage after charging, location, etc.”
“AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)”