If you’re like me, you listen to music on your iPhone almost all day. YouTube is an amazing source for every song imaginable, and these 3 free iPhone apps are a great way to stream music directly from YouTube to your phone!
“YouTube Music lets you watch and listen to a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery.
Enjoy music for free with ads, or get YouTube Red.
A YouTube built just for music
• Every video starts a non-stop station
• Personalized stations learn your tastes
• See concert footage and live recordings
A nearly endless catalog
• New artists, classic favorites, and everything in between
• Classic live recordings that span decades
• Official music videos, playlists, remixes, covers, and more
Amplify your experience with YouTube Red
• Enjoy your music without ads
• The music keeps playing even when your screen is off
• Take your music on-the-go with offline mixtape
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.”
“Musictrax is the ultimate app to let you stream music for FREE. You can stream and organize your entire music library using Musictrax. With content provided directly from YouTube, you can access millions of songs that you can add into your own library. You can do all of this without having to purchase tracks or albums.
We have built this app with all of the latest technology, this means you can stream your music through AirPlay, it fully supports iOS 9 and it runs incredibly quickly.
– Stream millions of songs from YouTube.
– Easily manage your library with playlists.
– AirPlay support allows you to stream through stereos, cars and many more devices.
– Watch music videos as well as listen to songs.
– Discover new tracks that are trending worldwide.”
“Music TV™ is the only app in the iTunes App Store that automatically scans your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch music library songs and displays the corresponding YouTube video. It’s perfect for parties, or simply for adding fun and flair to a personal entertainment experience.
With Music TV you can also add YouTube music videos and playlists to your playlist, so in effect, you have unlimited, free access to music video and audio!!
Music TV offers a range of special features, including:
– The ability to create custom playlists with songs from your music library or directly from YouTube!
– Free access to playlists on caramba-apps.com and the YouTube Music Chart TOP-100
– Access your YouTube account and import your playlists directly in Music TV!
– The possibility to store and share your playlists on Facebook and Twitter and have other Music TV users play it
– Full screen video mode
– The option to manually select music videos
– The freedom to mirror music videos to Apple TV and Chromecast
– Several options to customize your player, including hiding the status bar
– Option to filter explicit content: let your kids use Music TV safely!”