Like many other iPhone users (including myself), your device has become your go-to camera. Sometimes our photos need a bit of tweaking, though, which is why these four apps are a great way to spiff up pictures from the comfort of your phone. Looking for great apps to take photos? Head over to our list of awesome iPhone apps for taking photos. If you also own an iPad, check out our list of great photo editing apps for iPad!
“Photo Editor- is a fun and simple way to make beautiful photos in seconds. Use stunning filters, stickers, frames and other tools to create and share amazing pics!
Photo Editor- is an amazing all-in-one photo editor! With Photo Editor- you can enhance your photos, apply effects, add stickers, create collages, paint & draw, remove blemishes, whiten smiles and so much more!
Here are some of the amazing features:
• Enhance Photos in Seconds
• Add Endless Stickers
• Apply Amazing Effects
• Add Unique Frames & Overlays
• Create tons of Amazing Collages
• Use Color Splash
• Crop, Rotate, Flip & Straighten
• Adjust Brightness, Contrast & Saturation
• Draw and Paint on Photos
• Add Text with Multiple Fonts
• Remove Red Eye
• Smile Whitening
• Blemish Remover
• Vignette tool
• Tilt Shift & Focus Tool
• Sharpen and Blur Filters
• HD Camera to Take Photos
• Import and Export High-Res Images
• Share Photos w/ Friends (Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
• International Language Support
• And Much More!”
“Photo splash , is a free application that lets users to make very nice photos with selective colorization effects popularly known as Photo Splash.
1. Gesture detection, pinch – you can zoom the image to do detailed splash work pan – you can freely move the image across the screen
2. preview window support, helps you in finding what is happening behind your finger
3. Both gray to color and color to gray support
4. email, alubm, facebbook, twitter, clipboard and global wall support
5. No need to pay for, its absolutely free application
6. Has creative collages and Social Templates.”
“Photo Editor, also known as PicLab, is one of the most powerful design studios that fits in the palm of your hands. With over 50 million installs, Photo Editor is the premier all-in-one editor to fulfill all of your photo editing needs. If you’re looking for an easy way to create unique looking pictures and convey a message, this is the way to do it!
Easily edit photos of any kind – selfies, food, architecture, scenery, and fashion. Use items like masks, fonts, captions, quotes, watermarks, and memes that you create in the app. Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks.
The beauty of Photo Editor is that you don’t have to be a professional photographer or a graphic artist to create professional looking results. This app is designed to be easy and quick to use so anyone can benefit from it.
Photo Editing Features:
• Choose from a collection of stunning text fonts to add to your photos, made by some of the world’s best designers.
• Easily resize, rotate, and adjust text opacity.
• Multiple text layers to create beautiful typography.
• Add drop-shadows to your text.
• Choose from a delightful collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add onto your photos. – Expressing yourself has never been more fun!
• Apply one of our 50+ gorgeous photo filters – with more on the way.
• Enable the PicLab photo extension in the iOS Photos app to natively apply PicLab filters when editing in your Camera Roll.”
“Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image”