It’s tough to keep track of life, so why not find an app that might make the task a little easier? While it’s likely that you’ll go through quite a few list apps before finding “the one”, these apps should be a good start.
“Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life’s distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.”
“Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
“MAKE LISTS OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
Paperless is a simple but powerful app for making lists. Use it to create to do lists, make grocery lists, take notes, write an outline of a story, prepare notes for a presentation, make a list of gift ideas, plan a vacation… or anything else you’d want to make a list for.
Assign a fun icon to each of your lists – there are over 450 to choose from. You can also select from 30 themes to customize the app’s design to your liking.
SIMPLE AND VERSATILE
Paperless is easy to use with a clean, elegant and well thought out interface. Each list can either be a checklist or a regular list without checkboxes, making a wide variety of uses possible.
REALLY HELPS YOU GET THINGS DONE
For checklists and todo lists, many people prefer using Paperless over traditional “getting things done” apps – or, they use it in addition to one. There are no due dates or priority settings, so you’re left to focus on the actual tasks at hand, rather than waste time changing those settings when your priorities change. Instead, if a particular task becomes important, you can simply move it to the top of the list.”This item is no longer available. (id:381651376)
“Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That’s the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer – Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface – just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free “Everyday Notes” App)”
“Create to do lists, reminders, and notes for any purpose. Sync lists across devices and Microsoft 365 accounts to access daily planner and task manager features anywhere.
Stay organized and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalized day planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices by syncing reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere. For lists in personal accounts, you can collaborate with anyone with updated notifications for any changes to your to-do lists.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colorful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists that stay synced as changes are made.”