Halloween is nearly upon us, which means it’s time to embrace the spookiness of the season and try out a few new iPhone and iPad games! Check out our list of fun games for the whole family.
“You can now play Little Misfortune on iPad Pro (2nd & 3rd Gen)!
Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
There’s a monster!
Fall in love.
Commit petty crimes.
Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.”
“Branching dialogue! Hard choices! A cemetery’s worth of phantoms, wraiths, and poltergeists looking for love in all the blight places!
Have you ever wanted to have deep, meaningful conversations with a smoldering poltergeist who terrorizes rich men in Vegas? How about a ghost dog looking for his owner? Or maybe you’d rather rob a bank?
Ghosts are into all sorts of things.
Part horror, part comedy, and kinda sorta heartbreaking, Speed Dating for Ghosts is a game like no other about finding companionship and closure in the afterlife.
Meet more than a dozen ghosts of oh so many backgrounds, genders, and time periods, drawn in a minimalist style to complement the wide range of conversations these wayward souls bring to the table.
Learn how each ghost died, as well as how they lived, then help them find peace… if they like you enough to open up first. Based on what you say and how you say it, some dates may turn ugly. Not everyone gets along, even in the afterlife.
For the first time on iOS, you can date Gary, Hattie, Kyo, and so many other spooky customers on the bus, on the couch, in a library, wherever you take your device!”
“Play as Molli Pop as you fend off hordes of adorable ghosts in a twisted mansion forever haunted by the Phantom King! Power-up Molli with new flashlights and abilities as you level up – and team up with ghostly pups and other spectral creatures as you work together to clear the mansion of its sugar-craved evil!
– Vaporize ghosts with a wide array of different, upgradeable flashlights; from cursed lanterns to magical beam swords, each flashlight provides a different way to play!
– Need an edge to help overcome a difficult stage? Players can equip Charms to their flashlights, enhancing Molli with a multitude of different abilities and power-ups! Some charms even provide Molli with companions to aid her on her ghost-stomping adventure!
– Upon completing a stage, players can choose from a randomized set of candies and curses that will provide permanent power bonuses for the remainder of that run. Will you restore all of your hearts hoping to last longer before an untimely demise? Or will you sacrifice defense for ultimate power? The choice is yours!
– Visit 6 different regions of the Phantom King’s mansion, each teeming with a variety of dangerous ghosts and ghouls. And be prepared to face-off against a mighty boss at the end of each stage!
– Participate in Daily Challenges that offer various rewards!
– Enjoy beautiful, hand-crafted pixel art with fluid animation that oozes ghostly charm
Controls: Control Molli by swiping the screen. Molli runs in one direction automatically, and swiping left or right makes her change direction. Swiping up or down will make her jump between floors. Certain flashlights you can use offer slightly different control schemes.”
“SEIZE FORBIDDEN TREASURES. SUMMON ALIEN GODS. FEED ON YOUR DISCIPLES.
BE WARNED. This game has no tutorial – part of the challenge is figuring out how to play. It’s hard, but keep trying, and you’ll master it. Good luck!
In this infamous roguelike narrative card game, play as a seeker after unholy mysteries in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.
Cultist Simulator was first released on PC and has more than 200,000 players all over the world. Now we’re bringing the cosmic mysteries of Cultist Simulator to mobile.
• Challenging roguelike gameplay – There is never only one history.
Cultist Simulator doesn’t hold your hand. Experiment, expire and transcend death with a story-driven legacy system. Over time you’ll learn enough to wrestle the game to its knees.
• Intense, immersive narrative – Combine cards to tell your own story.
A hefty novel’s worth of choice-based storytelling, from the creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea. There are many paths through this game of ambition, appetite and abomination, and many ways your tale can end.
• A rich Lovecraftian world – Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies.
Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Translate grimoires and glean their lore. Penetrate the realm of the Hours and win a place in their service. Cultist Simulator brings the peripheral horror of Lovecraft’s tales to an entirely new setting.
Expand your knowledge with the DLCs: New Legacies, New Ascensions, New Mechanics…
• The Dancer – Join the Bacchanal
• The Priest – Knock, and Ye Shall Be Opened
• The Ghoul – Taste of the graveyard’s fruit
• The Exile – Some there are who will not yield”
“Welcome to Halloween City. Your favorite Trick-or-Treat time of the year has come again. And Now you can have your own Halloween-themed City in a game!
Decorate your city with lots of Amazing Halloween Characters including Witches, Vampires, Pumpkins, Monster Plants, Werewolves, Mummies, Zombies etc. Check out the Spooky Houses and Ghost lairs. It’s a fun way to celebrate the Halloween. Try different cross-breeds of the characters and be amazed to see the results.
Collect coins to level up and unlock more items. Take pictures of your city and share it with your friends. Download one of the most favorite Halloween based games out there now!”
“Bendy and the Ink Machine™ is a first person puzzle-action-horror game with a unique cartoon atmosphere and an intense, frightening storyline that keeps you guessing.
Henry was the lead animator at Joey Drew Studios in its 1930s heyday, a studio that was best known for producing animated cartoons of their most popular and beloved character, Bendy. Many years later Henry receives a mysterious invitation from Joey Drew himself to return to the old cartoon workshop. Journey deep into the sketchy madness of this twisted cartoon nightmare.
Fight the darkness. Escape the Ink Demon. Fear the Machine.
• Varied Game Play! – First person combat, horror, puzzles, stealth and numerous hidden secrets.
• A Beautiful Cartoon World! – Lovingly crafted by a small indie studio.
• A Global Bendy Community! – Delve deep into the mystery and join the discussion at joeydrewstudios.com“